Change Your Thoughts.  Change Your Life.

Be Limitless.

Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Can Help

Looking for a change, but not sure what will help?  You have tried everything, but nothing seems to be working and you are starting to lose hope.  Is it a book, a class, trying harder, or medication that you think will finally be the answer to the change you seek?  

I'll let you in on a secret...it isn't in any of those. 

The answer lies in hypnosis and changing your mind at the core - in your subconscious mind.  Who we really are and where change happens occurs is in your subconscious mind.  Being logical or rationalizing your way into change or using your willpower will simply not work.  From the time we are born and as we develop, we imprint, learn, and experience the world around us.  These learnings and associations create the fabric and the lens of who we are today.  In order to change any of that, one has to be able to bypass our protective functions of our brain and reprogram our subconscious mind and hypnosis is the key to that success.

 

Not only is hypnosis effective, it is safe and a quicker technique than many other forms of help.  You will never cluck like a chicken and I cannot control your mind or ever make you do anything you don't want to do or share.  This is not TV.  When used clinically, we use hypnosis to tap into your subconscious mind, bypass your protective parts, and use suggestions and enable all of your resources that are stored in this part of your mind to foster change.  Think of an iceberg.  The subconscious is the 90% below the water and your logical and rational conscious mind is the other 10%.  Be more effective, resourceful, and enable yourself to change your thoughts.  When you change your thoughts, you improve your emotions, which leaves you feeling better, behaving better, and forming better habits that become your effective strategies in life.  Its scientific, structured, and proven across many industries to create change where other forms of help just can't.

Whether you need a quick boost (1 session long) or need to dig deeper to really create lasting and permanent change (typically 5-6 sessions per issue), hypnosis and hypnotherapy are a great start. 

Try it!  What do you have to lose?  

There are TWO main ways we can work together using hypnosis and hypnotherapy:

1.  Get a BOOST

Everything you want help with doesn't have to take a lot of time.  21 days to change a habit...  90 days to change your lifestyle... Yeah - got it.  What about a quick boost (just 60 minutes) to help you out when you need it most?  Maybe you have an important presentation coming up, an exam, a wedding, or need to relax and get a mental massage, boost your confidence, reduce your stress and anxiety, or even give yourself an emotional holiday.  Get it now.  You deserve it! 


No recordings are used and your boost is personalized to your specific situation.  Once activated, effects can last from a  couple of days to a couple of weeks. 

2.  Go DEEPER

To really change, you have to go deeper.  To the core and often into childhood.  Lasting and permanent change comes when you gain insight and do the work where it all began. Where it all began is where you make the change.  Starting at any other point just seems ineffective.  Through a proven, scientific, and structured approach, begin to get help and make a change about something important in your life.  The possibilities are endless and so are your opportunities.  Below is a list of the many things that hypnosis and hypnotherapy have been helping millions of people with.  Begin today and make that positive personal change you want most. 

Who Uses Hypnotherapy?  If any of these apply to you, hypnotherapy can help.

Prenatal/Hypnobirthing

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

Dental Fear and Anxiety

Migraines and Headaches

Forgiveness

Holiday De-stress

Living Alone

Growing Older

Loneliness

Panic Attacks

Over-protective Parents

Stress-Free Studying

Presentations and Exams

Easing into Retirement

Stop Smoking

Over thinking

Anxiety

Confidence

Stop Procrastination

Find Happy Memories

Find Lost Articles  

End Fears and Phobias

Remove Bad Habits 

Quit Drugs or Alcohol

Public Speaking

Anger Issues

Abuse Issues

Sports Performance

Weight Management

Test Anxiety

Stress

Sleep Issues

Improve Overall Mood

Deep Relaxation

Relationships

Letting Go

Childhood Issues

Pain Management

Sexual Issues

Self-Esteem

Shyness

Sales Performance

And Much More!

Call today to see if hypnosis is right for you.

Yelp-5-Star-Business.png
threebest-rated-2018-award.png
3 Best 2019.png

Multiple Locations:

© 2019 Building Better Bridges Inc. All rights reserved.   All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
  • Facebook Social Icon